St. Benedict Menni Memory Care Facility
For over 20 years, we have cared for residents who developed limitations with dementia and other memory impairments. This extensive experience and the latest medical findings were combined to create, from the ground up, a facility for the ambulatory memory-impaired senior. Here residents can live in bright spacious rooms, walk in a secure garden, interact with a caring, proactive team of specially-trained professionals, and work with a step-by-step program designed to slow memory loss and maintain a safe environment.
- Private studio and one bedroom apartments.
- A dedicated and secure facility with 24/7 specially trained staff.
- Three healthy and nutritious meals offered in a colorful dining room with picturesque views.
- Community living room with activities areas.
- Monthly Candlelight Dinners with musical entertainment.
- Daily Mass in the Chapel, residents are escorted or may view it on the television.
- Secured Garden for walks and other activities.